Custom Rom: DarkCM for Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
Samsung Galaxy S plus has 1.4 GHZ powerful processor with 1650mAh battery power. It brings smarter, advanced mobile experience. Here the tutorial about how to install DarkCM in Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Plus
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Make sure your device is rooted and has the SuperSU app installed in it.
- I suggest you to install latest CWM.
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- USB Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (25.32 MB) [already installed ignore it.].
- Root Package File: darkcm-11.0.0.zip. (184.24 MB)
- Gapps: gapps-kk-20131118.zip. (131.63 MB)
Instruction to Install DarkCM on Samsung Galaxy S Plus
- Make sure download the above specified files and install Samsung Driver.
- Then copy the darkcm-11.0.0.zip into your SD card root directory.
- Now switch off your mobile and reboot into recovery mode by pressing the following keys [Volume Up button + Home + Power Key].
- Select Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache
- Select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and select darkcm-11.0.0.zip then press ok
- Wait until installation process complete
- Reboot your mobile, First boot will take more time don’t worry and wait for some time
- Congratulation DarkCM v11.0.0 ROM successfully installed on your device enjoy…..
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source