Custom Rom: Kitkat Android 4.4 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Kitkat 4.4 Custom Rom Update Now available. This custom Rom fully based on Android Kitkat v4.4. Here the tutorial about how to install android kitkat 4.4 based custom rom on your Samsung Galaxy Y [GT-S5360].
Tutorial to install Kitkat v4.4 on Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- Keep your mobile battery charge backup above 80%
- Backup Everything [include contacts, apps etc..]
- Make sure Download the above files
- Root your mobile if you are already rooted the proceed the next step or click the link to root your mobile [How to root Galaxy Y GT-S5360]
- Transfer the downloaded files to your SD Card
- Boot your mobile into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up button + Home + Power Key
- If you are already installed CWM then skip the CWM installation (next step)
- First install CWM, so select ‘apply update from SD card‘ and select GT-S5360-CWM.zip then press ok
- Wait until installation and your phone restart automatically again switch off your mobile
- Now enter into CWM by pressing Volume Up button + Home + Power Key
- Select Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache
- Select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and select KitKat4.4ForGalaxyY.zip then press ok
- Wait until installation process complete
- Reboot your mobile, First boot will take more time don’t worry and wait for some time
- Congratulation Kitkat 4.4 ROM successfully installed your device enjoy…..
- Finally Download the latest Google application and install it.
Note: This is your own risk…