Custom Rom: MIUI ROM v5 For Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
MIUI v5 custom ROM available for Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100. To see the features about MIUI v5 click here.. Here the tutorial about how to install MIUI v5 custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100.
How to Install CWM in Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- Before install MIUI rom your must install CWM recovery of any other recovery.
MIUI DEVELOPER ROM FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Miui_i9100_4.4.11_f9608e91b5_4.1.zip [352 MB]
- Download the above specified file and copy it into your SD card root folder without extract the file.
- Turn off your mobile and boot it into recovery mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Down + Home + Power].
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down button for navigation Home button to confirm
- Click the wipe data/factory reset then press Yes — delete all user data.
- Click the wipe cache partition then press Yes – Wipe Cache.
- After the above 2 operations select install zip from SD card.
- Select choose zip from internal SD card browse and select the ROM file already place in your SD card.
- Press Yes-install miui XXXXX and wait until installation process complete.
- Finally press reboot system now that’s all MIUI v5 has been successfully installed on your device.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source