Custom Rom: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205 Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM11 ROM
The New Custom ROM CM11 ROM based on KitKat Android v4.4.2 has been available for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205.
Note: Keep in your Mind this is an Unofficial release.
How to Install KitKat CM11 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Before going to install KitKat v4.4.2 must root your device [Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 / GT-I9205].
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
KitKat ROM FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: cm-11-20140421-UNOFFICIAL-meliusltexx.zip [203.2 MB]
- Download the above specified file and copy it into your SD card root folder without extract the file.
- Turn off your mobile and boot it into recovery mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Down + Home + Power].
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down button for navigation Home button to confirm
- Click the wipe data/factory reset then press Yes — delete all user data.
- Click the wipe cache partition then press Yes – Wipe Cache.
- After the above 2 operations select install zip from SD card.
- Select choose zip from internal SD card browse and select the ROM file [cm-11-20140421-UNOFFICIAL-meliusltexx.zip] already place in your SD card.
- Press Yes-install cm-11-20140421-UNOFFICIAL-meliusltexx.zip and wait until installation process complete.
- Finally press reboot system now that’s all Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM11 ROM has been successfully installed on your device.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source