CWM: Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 / GT-S7272
Here the tutorial about how to install Clockwork Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 both GT-S7270 and GT-S7272.
How to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 / GT-S7272
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
USB DRIVER FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip [25.32MB]
CWM RECOVERY FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: nontouch.tar [7.9 MB]
ODIN ZIP FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Odin_v3.07.zip [972 KB]
- Make sure download the above files.
- Extract the above download file.
- Install Samsung USB driver in your System
- Turn off your mobile and boot your mobile into Download Mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Down + Power + Home.]
- Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode..
- Run the Odin.exe file in your system.
- Connect your mobile to your system by using the help of USB cable and wait until your system detects your device.
- When its detects then the ID:COM port will enable.
- Click the AP/PDA button and select nontouch.tar
- Check whether Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and others are unchecked.
- Finally click the Start button wait until installation process complete
- When the installation process completed then Odin shows PASS! message
- Now disconnect your mobile from the PC.
- CWM has been installed your device successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.