How to install Android Revolution HD ROM on HTC One M8
HTC One M8 is one of the popular and most selling android smartphone released by HTC. Here the tutorial is to how to install Android Revolution HD custom ROM on your Android HTC One M8. Android Revolution HD ROM is one of the best custom ROM. Very fast, Stable, Stock look and Great Support in the main features of this Custom ROM. The latest version of Android Revolution HD custom ROM 10.2 has been released on 30th July 2014. The changes and features of this newly released version has been listed below.
dfdg Android Revolution HD 10.2 Details
- Kernel module to disable system R/W protection has been fixed in this version.
- Sense 6 Toolbox, Harman & Kardon mod, HTC clock, HTC Video Hub are updated in this ROM.
- Many bugs are fixed in this version.
- Data partition, System partition, Aroma installer application are updated into latest version.
- Android Revolution HD ROM File → Download Link
dfdg Installation Instruction
- Before going to install this custom ROM you must install any one of the recovery like CWM, TWRP we recommend CWM recovery.
- After that download the above ROM file and place it into your mobile SD card.
- Now turn off your device and boot it into HBOOT mode by pressing Volume down and Power buttons altogether.
- Using the volume keys highlight Recovery and select it using the power button.
- Your device will boot into recovery mode.
- Perform Nandroid backup using Backup/Restore option percent in the recovery options [it is optional].
- Now perform wipe cache operation and clear the cache memory of your device.
- Click the install option then browse and select the ROM file [downloaded zip files] percent in your device.
- Wait until installation process will be competed.
- That’s all finally reboot your device.
- Now Android Revolution HD custom ROM has been installed on your device successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.