How to install TWRP Recovery on Moto G 4G LTE
Moto G 4G LTE is one of the most selling android mobile phone. Here the tutorial is to how to install TWRP recovery on Moto G.
- First install ADB on your system using the following instructions.
- Download the above specified files.
- Extract the SDK package file on your system C:\ drive then open the SDK manager file.
- Untick everything in the SDK manager window and put the tick on Android SDK Platform-tools then click the install button.
- In the next windows you accept the licence and then install it.
- After the installation close the window.
- Go to C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools and copy the path.
- Right click the My Computer and select properties option.
- Go to Advance system setting and click environment variables then select the path and paste the android platform tools path.
- Open the CMD and type adb then click the enter button.
- Now ADB has been successfully installed on your system.
- Open the TWRP recovery file location then inside that folder press SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space, a pop-up will appear.
- Select Open command window here.
- Connect your mobile to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- Type the following command on your CMD window to reboot your device
|adb reboot fastboot|
- After boot into download mode flash the recovery file using the following command.
|fastboot flash recovery twrp-184.108.40.206-peregrine-201407161845.img|
- After complete the flash work reboot your device using the following command
- Now TWRP recovery has been successfully installed on your device.
Via | XDA