How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is recently released Android Smartphone. Here the tutorials is how to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S7 Egde SM-G935F.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Odin v3.09 → Download Link
- USB Driver → Download Link
- TWRP → Download Link
- no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip → Download Link
- SuperSU v2.68 → Download Link
- Before going to root your device backup everything, in case any data loss you can restore from the backup files.
- Enable OEM unlock on your device by going into Settings application > Developer Options > OEM Unlock is enabled.
- Copy SuperSU and no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip files to your device.
- Switch off your device.
- Boot your device into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for few seconds.
- Open the ODIN file on your PC
- Connect your device to your PC using USB cable
- After connect your device you can see the Added message on your ODIN message box
- Add the twrp-3.0.0-1-hero2lte.tar.md5 file to AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Now click the Start button to begin installation.
- Then boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.
- Select wipe then select Install, then browse for the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot your device by swipe the reboot option in TWRP recovery menu.
- Now select Install and browse for SuperSu zip file, swipe to confirm the installation.
- Finally reboot your device
- To check if device rooted or not install the Root Checker application from play store.
Via | XDA