How to Jailbreak iPhone 5S running on iOS 7.1.2
How to jailbreak iPhone 5S running on iOS 7.1.2. The Jailbreak for iOS 7.1.2 has been released recently!. The tutorial has been explained below.
- Backup everything in your device before going to jailbreak your device.
- In case you want to restore your device back to un-jailbreak state this backup file must needed.
- You can backup your device using iCloud or iTunes.
- After backup your device connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Now open the pangu application as your are download in earlier.
- Click the grey jailbreak button in the pangu application.
- Before jailbreaking you must need to change the date and time of your device.
- On the home screen go to General -> Date and Time and turn off automatic time set option then manually set the time to 08:30 PM and set date to June 2nd, 2014.
- After change the date and time on your device home screen you will seen the pangu application icon.
- Tap the icon and continue to jailbreak your device.
- After the jailbroken Cydia app will be loaded on your device.
- That’s all Congrats! your device has been jailbroken successfully.
Via | Credits