How to Root Android HTC Explorer A310E
HTC is one of the budget android mobile released by HTC on September 2011. Main feature of this mobile phone is Sense 3.5 UI. Here the tutorial is how to root your HTC explorer and access the super user features.
dfdg How to Root HTC Explorer A310E
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Use official USB cable.
- Backup everything in your device include contacts, sms, apps etc.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- USB Driver → Download Link [130 MB]
- Recovery File → Download Link [7.8 MB]
- Super User File → Download Link [2.34 MB]
- Download the above specified files.
- Install the USB driver on your PC.
- Unlock the bootloader using official HTC bootloader unlocker
- Next add a recovery option using the following steps:
- Then boot your device into fastboot mode.
- Extract the HTC recovery file on your PC.
- Now run the recovery.bat file on your system if you are done the all the above steps correctly, install zip from SD card option has been added on your device.
- Now place the Superuser zip file on your SD card.
- Boot your device into recovery mode using the Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
- Select the install zip from SD card option then browse and select the Superuser zip file
- Finally install the Superuser zip file.
Tips: After root your device using the Link2SD app to increase your device internal memory
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.