How to Unlock Motorola Moto G 2015 Bootloader
Motorola release third generation Moto G on this year. Here the tutorial is to how to unlock your Moto G. Before going to try this method make sure that you have at least 50% battery.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Enable developer option by go to ‘Settings -> About Phone’ option and repeatedly tap the Build number until you get the message that you are a developer.
- Enable USB debugging option from the developer menu
- Turn off your Moto G
- Hold both power and volume down key for 5 seconds until boot into ADB mode
- Connect your Moto G to your windows PC via USB cable
- Open the download minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.1.3_setup.exe file
- You should now see a command window and type the following commands in that window
- Type “fastboot devices“, hit enter
- Type “fastboot oem get_unlock_data“, again hit enter
- It will show a data string, copy that string
- Remove all space in that string
- Go to Motorola’s Official Unlock Bootloader web page
- If you are already having Motorola account then login otherwise create a new account after that login
- In Option 6 asks the question “can my device be unlocked?”
- Here you want to paste the string earlier copied from ADB fastboot
- Click “Request Unlock Key” and Motorola will send a code via the email address associated with your Motorola account
- Again go back to the fastboot command window and enter the following command
- “fastboot oem unlock” and paste the code Motorola sent you as email then hit enter
- After a few minutes processing your device will restart automatically
- Now boot your device with warning message “Warning Bootloader Unlocked”, which means your bootloader has been unlocked successfully