How to Update Moto G Gpe to KitKat 4.4.4 [OTA Update]
Moto G is high configure android smartphone released on November 2013. Which having Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection display with 1GB RAM. Which having Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean). Here the tutorial to how to update Android Kitkat 4.4.4 manually.
dfdg Moto G Gpe KitKat 4.4.4 Update
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Keep backup everything in your tablet, in case any data loss you can restore from the backup files
- Official USB data cable.
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Motorola USB Driver → Download Link
- OTA Update File → Download Link [ 162 MB ]
- Android SDK Package → Download Link [ 135 MB ]
- Download the above specified files.
- Shutdown your device wait until vibrate.
- Boot your mobile into recovery mode by pressing the following keys simultaneously Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys.
- Using Volume Up and Volume Down buttons for navigation and Power key for confirmation.
- A warning Android logo will be displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons for around 5 seconds while holding those two, press and release the Power button.
- Now your device enter into stock recovery mode, after that connect your device into your PC.
- Select apply update from ADB press power button to confirm.
- Extract the android SDK package file and open the SDK Manager.
- Put the tick on Android SDK Platform-tools and remove tick on other options then click install button.
- Wait until Android SDK Platform-tools installation.
- After the installation open the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK package directory.
- Now Rename the OTA update file into update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file and paste it into platform-tools directory.
- Hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space and Select Open command window here option from the pop-up menu.
- In the command prompt window type the following command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until the installation process will complete.
- After the installation select the Reboot System Now option.
- That’s all to check the latest version information click the about phone option from the settings menu.
Via | Source