How to Update Samsung Galaxy Star Pro to Android KitKat 4.4
Finally Android KitKat 4.4 available for Samsung Galay Star Pro Gt-S7262. This is done by the help of Deodexed Stock Based Custom ROM. This ROM is fully based on Android KitKat v4.4. The features about this ROM has been listed below.
dfdg Deodexed Stock Based Custom ROM Features
- This ROM was Deodexed, Rooted, Zipaligned.
- KitKat based launcher has been installed in this ROM.
- Different Battery % Mod has been added.
- Other performance improvement tweaks has been added in this version.
- Latest version of Google Apps has been added in this ROM.
- Much More.
- Deodexed Stock Based ROM File → Download Link
- Keep backup everything in your device including contacts, SMS, application, call log etc.
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Make sure download the above specified ROM file and transfer it into your mobile SD card.
- Before going to install this ROM you must install CWM recovery on your device. [To install CWM recovery visi here]
- Turn off your device and wait until vibrate.
- After that Reboot your device into CWM recovery mode by pressing the following keys [Volume Up + Home + Power buttons].
- First backup your currently installed ROM on your device this is optional if you want backup your currently installed ROM, use the backup/restore option present in the recovery mode.
- Next step to perform Wipe data/Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik Cache operations and clear the cache, user data’s on your device
- Now click the install zip form SD card option then browse and select the downloaded ROM file and proceed to install.
- After installation reboot your device using the reboot system now option present in the recovery mode.
- That’s all Now KitKat Deodexed Stock Based Custom ROM has been installed on your device successfully.
- The first boot will take long time while comparing into normal booting time.
Note: This is your OWN Risk!
Via | XDA