How to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 is one of the best smartphone released by Samsung. Samsung confirm they will release the Android lollipop update for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. But the leaked android 5.0 lollipop for Samsung galaxy Note 3 was released recently. Here the tutorial is to how to install this leaked Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. The installation tutorial and firmware download links are listed below.
- Before going to install this ROM keep your mobile batter level above 80%.
- Backup everything in your device including contacts, message, applications etc..
- Download the above file and first install USB driver on your system
- Extract the firmware file as well as odin flash tool
- This is a multi file firmware file so after extracting you get many files
- Now open the odin extract folder and run the odin.exe file
- For 16 GB variants check Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time options and unchecking other options then load the firmware files into odin flash refer the below image
- For 32 GB Backup the PIT file and execute the below commands:
adb pull /sdcard/My-N9005.pit
- check Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time options and unchecking other options
- Now load the firmware files into your odin flash tool please refer the below image to load the firmware files into your odin
- Now turn off your device and boot into download mode by pressing the following keys Volume Down, Home and Power buttons altogether until you see the warning screen, when you see the warning screen use the power button to confirm and enter Download Mode.
- Connect your device into your PC using the help of USB cable
- Wait until your odin com port will detect your device
- When it will detect ID:COM will enable and you can see the Added message in your screen
- Now click the start button in the odin screen
- Don’t disconnect your device during the flash, if you do this your device will bricks.
- Wait until see the PASS! message on your odin message screen, during the installation your device will reboot automatically.
- After the PASS! you can disconnect your device from your system.
- Congratulation Android 5.0 Lollipop has been installed on your device successfully.
- First boot will take some more time while comparing with your normal boot time. don’t worry about that.
Via | XDA