How to install stock firmware on Asus Zenfone 3
Asus Zenfone 3 smartphone was launched on May 2016 with two-sided Gorilla glass. It runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by 4GB RAM, 3000mAh non-removable battery. Now a days many people are bricks there mobile while rooting and install custom ROM’s(flash). They are want to revert back the changes and install official stock firmwares. Here the tutorial how to install stock firmware on Asus Zenfone 3. If you are using stock firmware then connect your mobile to WiFi network then Goto → Settings → About → System Update check the update and proceed to download after download it will install automatically. If your are not using stock firmware then follow any one of the below method to install stock firmware back to your device.
- Download the above required files and enable USB debugging on your device.
- Keep you mobile battery backup above 70%.
- Copy the downloaded firmware zip file into your mobile internal storage.
- Then restart your device.
- While reboot your device will automatically detect the firmware file and promote to install.
- Then tap the install option, it will install automatically.
- After installation your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s all your device has been updated successfully.
- Turn off your device and boot into fastboot/bootloader mode by holding the Volume Up + Power buttons.
- Keep the buttons until the Asus logo shows up and then release the Power key.
- Keep the Volume Up key pressed until you get into the fastboot mode.
- In this mode use volume buttons for navigation and power button to confirm.
- Select RECOVEY option and confirm your selection using power button.
- Now you are in Recovery mode.
- Connect your device to your PC or Lap using USB cable.
- In your system keep ADB files and firmware file on same folder.
- In that folder press Shift key + Right click on the mouse and then select ‘Open command prompt here’ option.
- Enter adb devices command in the command prompt to verify your device connection.
- Enter adb sideload UL-ASUS_Z012D-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip command to install firmware on your device.(UL-ASUS_Z012D-WW-18.104.22.168-user.zip is filename of your firmware).
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- After installation reboot your device.
- That’s all the firmware has been successfully installed on your device.