How to install Xposed Framework on Android
Xposed is a framework module developed by Rovo89, Tungstwenty. Xposed is a framework used to change your system and applications behaviour. Without changing the application and system to change the behaviour of your mobile device is the very important features of this Xposed Framework. This framework used to without changing the ROM to change the behaviour of your device.
It is layer used to change your mobile behaviour. You can easily undo the operations. If you’re doing anything wrong don’t worry all the changes are stored only in the application memory simply uninstall the application and restart your device to get your original system back. To install this Xposed Framework follow the below procedure.
dfdg How to install Xposed Framework
- Before going to install Xposed Framework you must root your device, because Xposed Framework must need root access rooting tutorial here.
- Xposed installer → download link [ 770.28 KB ]
- After download the above Xposed installer copy the file into your device.
- Install it like normal apk installer.
- After installation reboot your device.
- Now, Xposed Framework has been installed on your device successfully.
Via | Source