How to Jailbreak iPhone 4S running on iOS 7.0.6 Firmware
Jailbreaking is the process of expand the features and break the limitation on iOS. Now jailbreaking is legal one.It is similar to root your android mobile phone get more details about jailbreaking.Here the tutorial about how to jailbreak iPhone 4S running on iOS 7.0.6 Firmware.
iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreaking using Evasi0n
- Backup your iPhone using iTunes before jailbreaking.
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Disable Passcode lock and Touch ID by navigating your phone on Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock.
- If you have previously updated iOS directly (via OTA), restore via iTunes before jailbreaking.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: iTunes | For Windows & Mac [106 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: evasi0n7-win-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.zip | For Windows [16.17 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: evasi0n7-mac-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.dmg | For Mac [15.8 MB]
- Download the above specified files.
- Connect your device to your system using the help of USB cable.
- Extract the jailbreaking file and run the Evasi0n 7.
- Then click the Jailbreak button.
- Next Unlock your device and click the new evasion 7 icon on your device.
- After click the icon the process will continue your device reboot automatically.
- Unlock your device again it will reboot automatically.
- Finally the jailbreak button change into exit then click that exit button.
- Again your device will reboot automatically.
- Now Unlock and click Cydia app icon.
- Wait few seconds for Preparing your file system.
- Unlock again and click Cydia app icon once again.
- Select the User icon and click on done button.
- After loading click the changes button and refresh button.
- This will get the recent updates from Cydia.
- When finish loading then click the complete upgrade button and click confirm.
- After finish that click the close Cydia button.
- After Cydia restarted all the update’s has been applied on your device.
- That’s all now your device has been jailbreaked successfully.
“Apple’s goal has always been to ensure that our customers have a great experience with their iPhone and we know that jailbreaking can severely degrade the experience. As we’ve said before, the vast majority of customers do not jailbreak their iPhones as this can violate the warranty and can cause the iPhone to become unstable and not work reliably.” – Apple spokesperson
Via | Credits