How to Jailbreak iPhone 5C running on iOS 7.0.6 Firmware
Jailbreaking is the process of expand the features and break the limitation on iOS get more details about jailbreaking. Here the tutorial about how to jailbreak iPhone 5c running on iOS 7.0.6 Firmware.
By using the help of Evasi0n the jailbreaking has been done.
iPhone 5C iOS 7.0.6 Jailbreaking using Evasi0n
- Backup your iPhone using iTunes before jailbreaking.
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Disable Passcode lock and Touch ID by navigating your phone on Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock.
- If you have previously updated iOS directly (via OTA), restore via iTunes before jailbreaking.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: iTunes | For Windows & Mac [106 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: evasi0n7-win-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.zip | For Windows [16.17 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: evasi0n7-mac-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.dmg | For Mac [15.8 MB]
- Download the above specified files.
- Connect your device to your system using the help of USB cable.
- Extract the jailbreaking file and run the Evasi0n 7.
- Then click the Jailbreak button.
- Next Unlock your device and click the new evasion 7 icon on your device.
- After click the icon the process will continue your device reboot automatically.
- Unlock your device again it will reboot automatically.
- Finally the jailbreak button change into exit then click that exit button.
- Again your device will reboot automatically.
- Now Unlock and click Cydia app icon.
- Wait few seconds for Preparing your file system.
- Unlock again and click Cydia app icon once again.
- Select the User icon and click on done button.
- After loading click the changes button and refresh button.
- This will get the recent updates from Cydia.
- When finish loading then click the complete upgrade button and click confirm.
- After finish that click the close Cydia button.
- After Cydia restarted all the update’s has been applied on your device.
- That’s all now your device has been jailbreaked successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Credits