LiquidSmooth v3.0 Custom Rom for Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia M is most popular android smartphone released by Sony. The very fast performance is the main feature of this mobile. This is a main reason most people using this mobile phone. The new LiquidSmooth v3.0 custom ROM now available for Xperia M. The details about this custom ROM has been listed below.
dfdg LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM Details
The group of XDA Members joined together and developed this LiquidSmooth custom ROM. This ROM is based on lightweight AOSP. To see the screenshots of this ROM see here.
dfdg LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM XDA Members
dfdg Features LiquidSmooth v3.0 ROM
- Google Dialer with Sense/WebOS style recent application
- Smooth progress bar with faster ROM.
- Custom Animation controls.
- Customize battery icon.
- Working WiFi, Bluetooth more here
dfdg Instruction to Install LiquidSmooth ROM
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Backup everything before going to install the ROM.
- Before going to install the ROM install any one of the custom recovery [Tips to install CWM click here]
- Download the above files and copy the file into your SD card.
- Switch off your device and boot it into CWM recovery mode.
- Backup the entire installed ROM using the CWM backup [needs 2 GB free space in your SD card].
- Perform the Wipe cache operation and clear your device cache.
- In the CWM menu select install zip from SD card then browse and select the ROM file then install it.
- Follow the above step and install Gapps.
- Finally reboot your devices that’s all.
- Now LiquidSmooth v3.0 custom ROM has been installed your device successfully only the first boot will take long time while comparing the normal boot time.
Via | XDA