Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus common problems and it solutions
Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus both are the best smartphones released on last year by Motorola. Both are the also best selling android smartphone of last year. But both users are facing some of the common problems, here we listed some of that problems and their solutions also.
Battery Life Problem
Battery life of both phones are outstanding and also comes with a quick turbocharging feature, but sometimes battery drains very faster. This is one of the biggest problems of both devices.
- Go to Settings -> Battery then watch which application use much more battery, then stop that application or restart the application will fix the problem.
- Both devices having Toggle battery saver mode option use this feature and save the battery life.
- Reduce device brightness will also save battery life of the device, notification area also having the option to adjust the brightness.
Yellow tint display
Sometimes users feel yellowish tint on display. If you see any yellowish on display then follow this solution.
- First turn off the LCD display wait for a time then turn on check it whether still yellowish present or not. If still yellow tint present then follows below solutions.
- Change the color mode by Goto Settings -> Display -> Color mode by default is it in Standard mode change it into Vibrant mode will feel better.
- If you face still yellow tint contact your nearest Motorola service center.
Overheating is one of the most common problems of both devices. Many of the users report overheating while playing games and using a camera. Moto fix this problem by their software updates but still, some users face this problem.
- If you are facing overheating problem while video recording, turn on airplane mode(if possible) then record videos.
- Avoid turbocharging and try regular chargers. Turbocharging creates more heat than regular charging.
- Turn off your device and wait for few seconds then turn on.
- Protect your phone from direct sunlight.
- If you are using case try different cool cases or avoid cases and check if overheating problem present or not.
App crash and auto restart Problem
If you see any random app crash or restarts then follow below solution.
- Boot your device into safe boot, all third party application are disabled in this mode check still the problems exist or not.
- If the problem not exists then backup all your data and reset the device.
- If still problem exists then contact nearest Motorola service center.