Motorola Moto X AT&T Official Android 4.4.4 OTA Update
Moto X was released by Motorola on last year. Moto X is one of the most popular and most selling smartphone. It supports only nano-SIM. Android 4.4.4 official OTA update available for Moto X. Here the tutorial is how to install this OTA update on Moto X.
- OTA Update File → Download Link [ 151.1 MB ]
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Make sure you are install official stock ROM with stock recovery not CWM/TWRP recovery.
- If your installed CWM/TWRP recovery first uninstall CWM/TWRP recovery and install official stock ROM with stock recovery then proceed the next step.
- Download the above specified update zip file [Blur_Version.165.44.1.ghost_att.ATT.en.US.zip].
- Copy it into your SD card root directory don’t put the file into any folder.
- Turn off your device and wait until vibrate[complete turn off].
- Turn on your device by holding the following keys Vol Down + Power Key.
- Now you see the moto x bootloader screen.
- Then press Vol Down Key to scroll to Recovery and Vol Up Key to select it, this will boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now select ‘Apply update from sdcard‘ browse and select the downloaded update zip file.
- Then proceed to install wait until finish the flashing process.
- Once done, finally select Reboot from the recovery menu.
- That’s all your device has been updated successfully.
Via | Source