OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM (signed ZIP)
Oneplus released Oneplus 3 on June 2016. This is one of the best android smartphone released by OnePlus. Before going to proceed this installation you must understand what is ROM. ROM is original firmware comes from OnePlus. You can use even TWRP recovery besides usual Stock recovery to flash ROM.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Before going to flash your device backup everything on your device. If any data lose occurs during flash you can restore it using this backup file. br>
- Full ROM (Signed ZIP) → Oxygen OS 3.1.2
- Download the above ROM file.
- Copy it to your device.
- Keep your device battery backup above 80%.
- Next switch off your device and boot it into recovery mode by press and hold Volume down + Power button together until see the display.
- Choose install from local option then browse and select the ROM file earlier copy into your device.
- Then proceed to install the ROM.
- After installation restart your device by using Reboot option.
- That’s all now Oxygen OS 3.1.2 ROM has been successfully installed on your device, you can verify it using Settings / About phone option on your device.
Via | Oneplus