OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.5.1 Official Update by OnePlus
OnePlus 3 is one of the best android smartphone released on June 2016, with 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. This is one of the most selling and top rated android smartphone released on OnePlus. OxygenOS 3.5.1 firmware update released for this model. This is official update released by OnePlus. More details about this update and installation tutorial are given below.
Flashing may lead to loss of data and damaged hardware if not done properly. We recommended you to backup your data’s before going to proceed this tutorial. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Device: OnePlus 3
- Version: 3.5.1 Community Build
- Update time: 2016-08-30
- File size: 1.3 GB
- MD5 hash: 68cf22aa523b6575e67fefa9492ae4b5
- Accent color added
- Battery icon customization added
- LED customization added
- Display sRGB added
- Night mode added
- Dark mode theme optimized
- General bug fixes
- OxygenOS 3.5.1 → Download Link
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if your are using MAC OS).
- After that turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choice the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.
Via | OnePlus