How to Root Galaxy Tab 3.8.0 SM-T310 running on KitKat 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.8.0 SM-T310 is one of the best Tablet announced by Samsung on June, 2013 and released on July, 2013. This Tablet also supports GSM voice communication, SMS, MMS etc. Here the tutorial ti how to root your galaxy tab 3.8.0 SM-T310 running on KitKat 4.4.2.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
dfdg Root Galaxy Tab 3.8.0 SM-T310 on KitKat 4.4.2
- Keep backup everything in your tablet, in case any data loss you can restore from the backup files
- Official USB data cable.
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Install the USB driver on your PC.
- Turn off your Tablet, wait until vibrate.
- Boot your mobile into Download Mode by using the help of the following keys:
- Press the Volume Down + Home + Power keys altogether until you see a warning screen.
- Next press Volume Up key to enter into Download Mode.
- In your PC run the ODIN.exe file.
- Now connect your tablet to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- Wait until your PC detects your Tablet, when it detects the ID:COM port will enable.
- In your ODIN screen click the PDA button browse and select the CF-Auto-Root-lt01wifi-lt01wifixx-smt310.tar.md5 file.
- Enable the check box on Auto Root and F.Reset time options in your ODIN.
- Click the Star button and wait until the installation process will complete.
- When you see the PASS! message on your ODIN screen you will disconnect your Tablet from the PC.
- That’s your Tablet has been rooted successfully.
Via | XDA