How to Root Motorola Moto X [including all versions]
Here the tutorial how to root your Motorola Moto X. This tutorial supports all the versions of Moto X. This is very very simple tutorial. It works an all the Moto X versions.
- PwnMyMoto-1.4.3-XXXXX-IHateToolKits.apk → Download Link
- Download the above apk file and copy the file into your device.
- Open the file manager on your device.
- Browse and click the apk file that you are placed on your device previously.
- Next screen click the install button when promoted.
- Wait until the installation process will be complete.
- After installation your device will reboot to complete the installation.
- After reboot go to play store and search SuperSU.
- Open SuperSU click the install button.
- After installation open the SuperSU application.
- That’s all your device has been rooted successfully.
- To check if device rooted or not install the Root Checker application from play store.
Via | XDA