Root: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301
Here the tutorial about how to root your Samsung galaxy pocket plus GT-S5301.
Note: Download zip files in the Google driver click the download option in the file menu.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
USB DRIVER FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip [25.32MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: recovery_upd.tar.md5
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip
ODIN ZIP FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: odin307.zip
- Before going to root your mobile you should install any one of the recovery mode.
Recovery Mode Installation:
- Download the above specified files and install Samsung driver on your system.
- Turn off your mobile and boot your mobile into download mode by pressing the following keys at the same time[Volume Down + Home + Power].
- Run odin.exe file and connect your mobile into your system by using the help of USB cable.
- Wait until Odin detects your mobile when it detects then the ID:COM port will enable in your odin screen.
- Click the PDA button and select the recovery_upd.tar.md5 file.
- Check whether Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and others are unchecked.
- Final click the start button and wait until the installation process completed.
- When it completes then the ODIN shows PASS! message on the screen.
Root File Installation:
- Copy and paste the Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip in your SD card root folder.
- Again switch off your mobile and boot into recovery mode by press the following key at the same time [Volume Up + Home + Power].
- Using the Volume Up and Volume Down button for navigation Home button to confirm.
- Select apply update from SD card then browse and select the downloaded Root_Superuser_3.1.3_Busybox_1.20.2-Update1-signed.zip file.
- Install and then select reboot system now your device has been rooted successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source