Root: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 with CWM
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 is one of the budget android mobile phone. Here I am going to share how to root and install CWM recovery mode in your mobile.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already installed ignore it.].
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- CF-Root: CF-Root-XX_OXA_JW4-v4.4-CWM3RFS.zip
- ODIN Flash Tool: Odin v3.07
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Turn Off your device and boot it into download mode by press the following keys at same time [Volume Down + Home + Power button].
- Connect your mobile to your PC by using the help of USB cable.
- Run the Odin.exe file and wait until odin detects your mobile phone.
- When it detects then the ID:COM will enable.
- Now click the PDA button and select the Icf-root-xx_oxa_jw4-4.4-cwm3rfs..tar file [extract file].
- Check whether Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and others are unchecked.
- Finally click the Start button and sit relax until the installation complete.
- After completing your mobile phone restart automatically and you will get the PASS! message in your ODIN screen.
- That’s all your mobile has been successfully rooted and CWM also installed successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source