Root: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 in most recently released Samsung Android Smartphone. Most of the people are ready to by this mobile. It also having many unbelievable features. Here the tutorial about how to root your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already installed ignore it.].
- ODIN Flash Software: Odin v3.07
- CF-Auto-Root package: CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900w8.zip
- Make sure to download the above package.
- Now Switch off your mobile.
- Boot your mobile into Download mode by pressing the following keys at same time[Volume Down + Home + Power].
- Then by press the Volume Up Key to confirm enter into download mode.
- Connect you mobile into your PC by using help of USB cable.
- Run the ODIN.exe and wait until ODIN detects your mobile.
- If the ODIN detects you mobile then the ID:COM will enable and it turns into yellow in color.
- After that click the PDA button and select CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900w8.tar.md5 [downloaded file].
- Enable the Check box on Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time remaining are disable.
- Finally click the start button and wait until the installation complete.
- If the installation completed then the ODIN ID:COM port shows the PASS! message.
- That’s all congratulation now your device has been rooted successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source