How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge are most popular android smartphone released on this year. Using this root method you can root both Samsung Galaxy S7 as well as Galaxy S7 Edge running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- King Root → Download Link
- In order to root your device, you first go to above KingRoot file and download the apk file
- Install KingRoot on your device
- Open the KingRoot Application and click try it to enter into main interface of this KingRoot application
- Now you can see the Root status of your device
- Then click the Get Now button and wait until the root process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done
- That’s all your device has been rooted successfully
- Finally check your device root status using RootChecker application from Google Play Store