How to Root T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1s
Many of the T-Mobile users are waiting for this root update. Rooting your phone is a way to access the root permissions and you can act as a super user of your mobile phone. Rooting your mobile phone will avoid the warranty of your mobile. Here the tutorial is how to root your T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S.
dfdg How to Root T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Download the above two files and make them into separate folders.
- Extract the ADB+Fastboot file.
- Then Extract the pwn file present in the root zip file to the same folder as the ADB+Fastboot files.
- Connect your T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- In your PC hold the Shift key and click the mouse right click then select open command prompt here option.
- Now you have to enter the following command on the CMD one by one
|adb push pwn /data/local/tmp/pwn|
|adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/pwn|
|adb shell /data/local/tmp/pwn|
- After the above process reboot your mobile.
- After reboot Go to → Play Store and download SuperSU application then you can access the root access permissions.
Via | Source