Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-S5360 XDV3 Custom ROM
Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-S5360 is a one of the top selling android mobile phone. It is also one of the budget android mobile released by Samsung. Samprix already post many custom’s for galaxy Y and many people are used it and gave a good replies. so again samprix post a new custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y. The name of the new custom ROM is XDV3 [ XD version-3 ]. Here the tutorial how to install XDV3 custom ROM on Samsung galaxy Y Gt-S5360.
- XDV3 ROM → Download Link
- Before going to install this ROM keep your mobile batter level above 80%.
- Download the above ROM file and copy it into your device SD card.
- Backup everything in your device including contacts, message, applications etc..
- First Root and install CWM recovery on your device [Tips to Root install CWM recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y].
- After installing CWM recovery turn off your device.
- Turn on your device by pressing the following keys and enter into CWM recovery mode.
- [Volume Up button + Home + Power Key].
- In the recovery mode perform Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache operation to clear the user data and cache memory of your device.
- Next step to select install zip from SD card and browse and select the ROM file previously downloaded.
- Then proceed to install.
- Finally select the Reboot System Now option present in the recovery menu.
- That’s all XDV3 ROM has been successfully installed on your device.
Note: Only first boot takes long time. It is your OWN risk!!!