Sony Xperia Tipo/Tipo Dual Root with CWM Recovery
Xperia tipo/tipo dual is the one of the budget android mobile phone released by Sony. Here the tutorial is to how to Root your xperia tipo/tipo dual with CWM recovery installation. This tutorial works on both Sony Xperia tip and tipo dual.
dfdg Root Instruction
- Before going to start backup everything on your device including contacts, SMS, application etc.
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- First Unlock the bootloader using official Sony Unlock boot loader
- Open the UnlockRoot on your PC.
- Connect your device using USB cable.
- Wait until the UnlockRoot software detect’s your device.
- Then verify and finally press the Root button.
- That’s all your device has been rooted successfully.
dfdg CWM Installation
- Extract the CWM recovery file on your system.
- Connect your device to your PC using the help of USB cable.
- In Windows users double click install.bat
- In Linux users use terminal to run install.sh
- Now Power off your device.
- Power on, When you see the Sony logo press vol – button repeatedly.
- Now you should be in CWM recovery.
- If you are enter into CWM recovery correctly that’s all CWM has been successfully installed on your device.
Via | XDA