Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 to Android 4.4 KitKat Custom ROM
Here the tutorial to install Android 4.4 KitKat like android Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. This is done by the help of Cyanogenmod Kernel.
Note: It is your OWN risk. We are not responsible incase any damage during the process.
How to Install Android Kitkat on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- Before going to install this android kitkat custom rom you must root your android device [Tips to root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 visit here].
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Cyanogenmod Kernel | DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: CyanogenMod Kernel.zip [4.17 MB]
- KitKat ROM | DONWLOAD LINK | File name: NewExperienceKitKatSpecialEdition_v1.0.zip [77 MB]
- After Downloading copy the both file into your mobile SD card [without extraction].
- Shutdown your Device and wait until the vibration.
- Now boot your mobile into Recovery Mode by holding the following keys:
- Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys for navigation & Home key for confirm.
- Now take the nAndroid backup it’s optional incase your installation failed then you can restore your device using this nAndroid backup file.
- In the Custom Recovery Main menu select the install update from SD card option then select choose zip from SD Card.
- Now Browse and select the Cyanogenmod Kernel file and confirm then select Yes option on the next screen.
- Wait until installation will be completed.
- In the Custom Recovery Menu select wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition options to clear the cache memory.
- Now Again select the install update from SD card option then select choose zip from SD Card.
- This time Browse and select the KitKat Rom file and confirm then select Yes option on the next screen.
- Again select wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition options to clear the cache memory.
- After installation finally select the reboot system now option wait until your mobile boot.
- That’s all the New Edition Kitkat Custom Rom has been installed your device sucessfully.
Via | Soucre