Custom Rom: Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Samsung Galaxy S I9000
SuperNexus Custom ROM is an android KitKat v4.4.2 based custom rom. Here the tutorial how to install this custom ROM on your galaxy S I9000.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Samsung Galaxy S I9000
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Samsung USB Driver [already installed ignore it.].
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- Before install KitKat custom ROM you must root and install CWM recovery mode in your device.
- Custom ROM: SuperNexus-4.0-galaxysmtd-BUILD1.zip
- Google Apps: CyanAOSP-Gapps-KK4.4-v2.zip
- Copy the SuperNexus-4.0-galaxysmtd-BUILD1.zip and CyanAOSP-Gapps-KK4.4-v2.zip file in your SD card root folder.
- Turn off your mobile and boot your mobile into CWM recover mode by pressing the following keys at the same time [Volume Up + Home + Power buttons].
- Select Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache in the advance recovery option.
- Select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and select SuperNexus-4.0-galaxysmtd-BUILD1.zip file.
- After installation again select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and select CyanAOSP-Gapps-KK4.4-v2.zip file.
- After installation finally select the ‘reboot the system’ option.
- That’s all KitKat based custom rom has been installed successfully on your device.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Source