Custom Rom: MIUI for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
MIUI means Me and U its developed by developed by Xiaomi Tech. Here the tutorial about how to install miui for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Its one of the very fast ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360.
Features of MIUI
- MIUI is Based on CM7 ROM.
- Many In-build application are available in this ROM.
- Very Fast ROM.
- Supported GApps[install manually].
- Good Battery Life.
- Effective ROM usage and much more.
- Keep your mobile battery charge backup above 80%
- Backup Everything [include contacts, apps etc..]
- USB Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (25.32MB) [already installed ignore it].
- MIUI ROM: miuiv3.zip (89.74 MB).
- ODIN File: Odin v3.09 (972 KB).
- Make sure Download the above files
- Root your mobile if you are already rooted then proceed the next step or click the link to root your mobile [How to root Galaxy Y GT-S5360]
- Transfer the downloaded files to your SD Card
- Boot your mobile into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up button + Home + Power Key
- If you are already installed CWM then skip the CWM installation (next step)
- First install CWM, so select ‘apply update from SD card‘ and select GT-S5360-CWM.zip then press ok
- Wait until installation and your phone restart automatically again switch off your mobile
- Now enter into CWM by pressing Volume Up button + Home + Power Key
- Select Wipe data and cache and Dalvik cache
- Select ‘install zip from SD card‘ and select miuiv3.0.zip then press ok
- Wait until installation process complete
- Reboot your mobile, First boot will take more time don’t worry and wait for some time
- Congratulation MIUI v3.0 ROM successfully installed on your device enjoy…..
Note: It’s your OWN risk…