Google Tez – A new payments app
Google recently released Tez application to send/receive money and instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay. It uses NPCI’s UPI, money transfers are simple & secure with Tez. You can use this application Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your bank accounts and send/receive money directly.
Tez Application Features
Pay and receive money directly from your bank accounts
- Tez works with your existing bank account
- Tez works with all banks in India that support UPI
Pay your friends and family anywhere anytime
- You can pay or receive money from anyone who has the Tez App or any other UPI supported app by simply selecting them from your contacts list or by entering their UPI ID.
Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI, and Google
- Tez Shield working 24/7 to help detect fraud, prevent hacking and verify your identity.
- Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN and the app is secured with a Google PIN or fingerprint.
Transfer money to anyone nearby
- Use Cash Mode to securely send money to people nearby without sharing private details like your phone number.
Made for India
- Tez works with all major Indian banks and with a vast majority of smartphones, so you can pay or get paid by almost anyone.
- Supports various languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Tez, you must be in India, have an Indian bank account and an Indian mobile number.
- Paying in shops is easier than ever
- Tez makes it faster and more secure to pay on apps and websites – anywhere UPI is accepted.
- When you checkout, look for the Tez logo or use your Tez UPI ID.
- Pay through debit and credit cards on Tez.
- Pay and set reminders for recurring bills such as DTH.