How to install OnePlus X OxygenOS 3.1.4 Software Update
OnePlus X is powered by 3GB RAM and 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. It comes with 16GB internal memory, expanded up to 128GB. OnePlus X is now priced at 14K, seeing a 6K price cut from its 20K price. OxygenOS 3.1.4 software for this mobile released on 10th November 2016. Details about the new build installation tutorial and download link are given below.
Flashing may lead to loss of data and damage hardware if not done properly. We recommended you to backup your data’s before going to proceed this tutorial. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Device: OnePlus X
- Version: 3.1.4
- Update time: 2016-11-10
- File size: 797 MB
- MD5 hash: 6933a61ba55c18a977117c71c972c94a
- Fixed launcher related crashes
- Updated google secure patch for November
- Auto-brightness optimization
- General bug fixes
- Increased system stability
- OxygenOS 3.1.4 → Download Link
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if you are using MAC OS).
- After that turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choice the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.
Via | OnePlus