How to install Official OxygenOS 4.0.3 OS Update on OnePlus 3
OnePlus is one of the top smartphone manufacture company since 2013. OnePlus 3 one of the best android smartphone released on 2016. OnePlus 3 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. It is a successor of OnePlus 2.
- Device: OnePlus 3
- Version: 4.0.3
- Update time: 2017-02-13
- File size: 1.52 GB
- MD5 hash: 45e55a87cfeb061319858f46ed6b6aab
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio specs and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
- OxygenOS 4.0.3 → Download Link
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if your are using MAC OS).
- After that turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choice the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.