How to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102
Here the tutorial is to how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 [SM-G7102]. Before going to proceed the below tutorial confirm your device model number is SM-G7102.
- Backup everything in your device including contacts, message, call log etc.
- Download the above specified file
- Next install the USB driver on your PC [already installed ignore it]
- Extract the downloaded files on your PC.
- Turn off you mobile phone wait until vibrate [complete turn off]
- Turn on your device by this way Volume Down + Power + Home and enter into Download Mode.
- Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
- After that connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Open the Odin.exe file.
- Wait until odin detects your device, when it detects then the id:com will enable.
- In the message box you seen the message as Added!!
- Next click the AP button present on your ODIN screen.
- Browse and select the twrp-kitkat-ms013g.tar.md5 file as you are extracted from the downloaded file.
- Make sure in the ODIN screen Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked remaining are unchecked.
- Click the Start button and begin flash wait until get the PASS message on the ODIN screen.
- After installation your device will restart automatically, don’t worry about that.
- When you getting the PASS! message you can remove your device from the PC.
- That’s all TWRP recovery has been installed successfully on your device.