How to install OxygenOS 3.5.4 Software Update on OnePlus 3T
OnePlus recently released OnePlus 3T on this month. This is one of the best smartphone under 30K. In my previous post already mention the specification of this model. Now you can buy this mobile from Amazon (Rs.29999). OnePlus released OxygenOS 3.5.4 software update for this model on 19th of this month. Details about the update, download and installation tutorials are given below.
Flashing may lead to loss of data and damage hardware if not done properly. We recommended you to backup your data’s before going to proceed this tutorial. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
- Device: OnePlus 3T
- Version: 3.5.4
- Update time: 2016-12-19
- File size: 1.49 GB
- MD5 hash: e323058270e16671532412e0f1d1b882
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network.
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%.
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp.
- Increased System Stability.
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes.
- OxygenOS 3.5.4 → Download Link
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if you are using MAC OS).
- After that turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choice the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.
Via | OnePlus