Install TWRP Recovery AT&T HTC One M8
HTC one M8 is the most selling android smartphone. It is also a most recently released android smartphone.
Here the tutorial about how to install TWRP recovery on AT&T HTC One M8 android smartphone.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
Install TWRP recovery on AT&T HTC One M8
- If you already unlock your device bootloader then skip this step otherwise follow the official HCL bootloader unlock tutorial to unlock your device bootloader
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
USB DRIVER FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: setup_184.108.40.206_htc.exe [130 MB]
ADB FASTBOOT DRIVERS
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: android.rar [193 KB]
TWRP RECOVERY FILE
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-m8_ul_ca.img [12 MB]
- Turn off your mobile and boot your mobile into bootloader mode by holding the Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
- Using Volume Down and Volume Up button to navigate and select the fast boot mode from the available options.
- Now connect your mobile to your system using the help of USB cable.
- Download all the above files and create the new folder in your system.
- Extract the ADB Fastboot file into that folder and also copy the TWRP Recovery file into that folder.
- Open that folder and Hold Shift + Right Click key in your system and select the Open command prompt window here option.
- In the command prompt window type the following commands:
|fastboot erase cache|
|fastboot flash recovery recovery.img|
- Now TWRP recovery will start to install your device, once completed then reboot your mobile following the command:
- Now TWRP recovery has been installed successfully on your device.
Via | Source