Motorola Moto E Carbon Custom ROM
Moto E is a one of the top selling Android smartphone released by Motorola. Moto E also a one of the budget android smartphone. This is also a one of the reason for this sales rate. Here the tutorial how to install Carbon custom ROM on Moto E. This is an unofficial KitKat based custom ROM. Carbon custom is a one of the best KitKat based custom ROM used by many people.
- Carbon ROM File → Download Link
- Before going to install first ROOT and install CWM recovery on your device. [ Tips: How to ROOT and install CWM Recovery on Moto E]
- To view the screenshots of this ROM click here.
- Backup everything in your device including call log, contacts, message etc..
- Keep your mobile battery level above 70%.
- Next Root and install CWM recovery on your device
- Download the above ROM file and Gapps then place it into your device SD card
- Then boot your device into custom recovery mode then perform wipe cache operation and clear the cache memory user data of your device
- Now select install zip from SD card then browse and select the Carbon ROM file then proceed to install.
- Follow the above step and the same way to install Gapps on your device
- Finally reboot your device
- That’s all carbon custom ROM has been installed on your device.
- Note: Only first boot take long time for booting don’t worry about that.
Via | Source