OxygenOS 5.0.1 official firmware update for OnePlus 5
OnePlus recently released OnePlus 5 smartphone in June 2017. It is the successor to the OnePlus 3T. OnePlus recently released OxygenOS 5.0.1 firmware update for OnePlus 5. This is an official firmware update by OnePlus. More details about this update, download links, and installation tutorials are given below.
- Device: OnePlus 5
- Version: 5.0.1
- Update time: 2018-01-09
- File size: 1.55 GB
- MD5 hash: fb5d456d4e013ad2fcddaa016a47aeea
Updated to Android O (8.0)
- Optimizations for Shelf
- Now you can upload your photo through Shot on OnePlus
- New Camera UI design
- Optimizations for photo quality
- Added beauty effect for Portrait Mode
- Added “Places” tab for viewing photos on a map
- Added history function
- Added alarm calendar function
- Added Parallel Apps function
- New design for Quick Settings
- New design for Lift up display
- Added “Adaptive model” screen calibration
- Optimizations for Wi-Fi
- Optimizations for Battery Saver
- Updated Android security patch to December
- Oxygen 5.0 hot fix
- Download the above firmware file.
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone storage(Use Android File Transfer if you are using MAC OS).
- Then turn off your device and reboot into recovery mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose ‘Install from local / Install from SD’, choose the zip file earlier copied and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- After update your device will reboot automatically, that’s all now your device has been updated successfully.