Paranoid Android v1.5 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Samsung Galaxy GT-S5360 is one of the most selling andoird mobile phone. In my previous post I discuss how to install the official Stock Rom on your device. In this post I discuss about how to install the Paranoid Android v1.5 custom rom on your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Paranoid android is one of best developed by Paranoid developers. This paranoid android rom mainly based on mobile power consumption. Many peoples are using this rom. To see the screenshots for the image before going to install visit here.
dfdg How to install Paranoid Android v1.5 on Samsung Galaxy Y
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Keep backup everything in your tablet, in case any data loss you can restore from the backup files
- USB data cable.
- Paranoid ROM → Download Link [ 95.33 MB ]
- Kernel [by BroadcomCM] → Download Link [ 5.24 MB ]
- EXT4 Convertor → Download Link [ 4.24 MB ]
- First install the CWM recovery on your device. [Tips to install CWM on galaxy Y click here]
- Download the above files and place it into your mobile SD card root directory.
- Turn off your mobile and wait until its vibrate.
- Boot your mobile into CWM recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up Key + Home + Power keys at the same time.
- Select Flash Multi Formatter then browse and select the EXTA Covertor.
- When you come to recovery, there will be some mounting errors ignore the it.
- Now Flash the Kernel your are download in the above link, then go to advanced => Reboot Recovery.
- Now you are in Blue BroadcomCM CWM Recovery.
- Go to Mounts and Storage and Mount System.
- You need to Unmount AND Mount Twice, because CWM’s mount option shows wrong first time.
- Flash the Paranoid ROM zip downloaded from the above link.
- After that Wipe data and cache.
- Finally Reboot and Enjoy!!!
- Paranoid Android v1.5 has been installed on you device.
- Only the first boot will takes long time don’t worry about that.
Via | XDA