How to Root Android AT&T HTC One M8
In the previous post your are learn about how to install TWRP recovery in your AT&T HTC Onc M8. In this post we are explain about how to root your HTC One M8.
I think all are know about what is rooting and its features etc… Get the more details about the rooting your android mobile visit here.
Note: Keep in your Mind Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
How to Root AT&T HTC One M8
- Keep your mobile battery level above 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by Goto -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Before rooting you must install any custom recovery, to install TWRP custom recovery visit here
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip [1.8 MB]
- Download the above specified SuperSU zip file.
- Copy the file into your android mobile root directory.
- Now turn off your mobile and boot it into custom recovery mode.
- To boot your mobile into custom recovery by pressing and holding the following keys:
- First press and hold Volume Down + Power key and enter into bootloader mode.
- Then navigate using Volume Down / Volume Up keys and select the recovery option and enter into it.
- Now select install option then browse and select the above discus SuperSU file then proceed to install.
- Once installation process completed then select the reboot system now option.
- After reboot, boot your mobile in the normal mode and check whether the Super user app SuperSU installed or not.
- If its install that’s all, your mobile has been rooted successfully.