Root: Sony Xperia M Dual C2004/C2005 Android v4.3
This Root tutorial for Sony Xperia M Dual C2004/C2005 android version 4.3 users. Before going to proceed read the post fully.
How to Root Sony Xperia M Dual C2004/C2005 Android v4.3
- Backup everything in your mobile phone [include SMS, Apps, Contacts etc..].
- Keep your mobile phone battery level above 70%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile.
- Unlock Bootloader of your device click here.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: xxx_driver.zip [8.28 MB]
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: boot.img
- DOWNLOAD LINK |File name: UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: Fastboot+ADB20926.zip
- Make sure download the above specified file.
- Copy the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip file into your SD card root folder.
- Extract the Fastboot+ADB20926.zip file in your PC.
- Copy the boot.img file into above boot file extract folder.
- With in the extracted folder hold the Shift key and right click on an empty area and select Open Command Window Here.
- Turn Off your device wait until complete off.
- Press and holding the Volume Up button and connect your device to the PC [Don’t left the button until seen the blue light in your notification your deice.
- In your PC command window enter fastboot flash boot boot.img command and hit enter button.
- After completing the flash enter fastboot reboot command and hit the enter button again.
- Now your device will reboot and you will seen the pink LED in your notification in your device.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up key.
- In the Recovery mode select Install Zip -> Choose Zip from SD card and select the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip file.
- And the next screen press Yes.
- Wait until the installation process will complete.
- After completing your device will reboot automatically.
- Now check whether the SuperSU has been installed in your device
- If it installed, your device has been rooted successfully.
Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. Keep in your mind don’t remove your mobile during the flash.
Via | Credits