Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Official Updates and Installation Tutorial
Samsung Galaxy Y is one of a low price android mobile phone. Now Samsung release a new firmware for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-s5360 on September 2013. Use the below tutorial to upgrade you mobile to a new firmware..
Firmware Details & Installation Tutorial
- Keep your Mobile Phone Battery Backup above 80%
- Backup your Mobile Phone Data’s (Include Contact, SMS, Files, everything)
- Don’t Remove your mobile during installation (It will damage your mother board)
- Windows Operating System PC or Lap
- USB Cable
- Require Files specified in the Download Section
- Download All the above require files and install Samsung Driver
- Extract the Odin and Firmware file to your system
- Switch off your mobile wait for vibration after that remove sim card and memory card also
- Now Boot your mobile into Download Mode by pressing Volume Down Key + Home + Power Button
- In your mobile you can see the Download Message
- Now Open the ODIN.exe in your System
- Connect your mobile to your PC and wait 4-5 sections until the Odin detects your mobile
- Now the ID:COM will enable and it will change into yellow color
- After this you will have to select the corresponding files in the Odin for the respective options.
- Click the Start Button in the Odin User Interface
- Wait until the PASS message will display in the ID:COM message box
- During this process your mobile will restart automatically don’t worry about that
- Congratulation the lastest firmware was successfully installed in your mobile remove your mobile form the system
- Check the Firmware in Settings > About Device
Note: It is your OWN Risk..