Xperia M2 UI With Xperia Z2 Style For Xperia Running JellyBean 4.3
New Xperia M2 System User Interface with Xperia Z2 style patch has been released. This is working good only on Xperia stock ROM’s. This patch supports only Xperia Rom running on Jellybean v4.3 firmware.
There is no lost data’s and no hardware problems while using this patch. It’s only a User Interface that’s all. Here the tutorial to install this patch on your mobile.
How to install Xperia M2 System UI with Xperia Z2 Style
- Before going to install this style you must install custom recovery on your device. [Tips to install custom recovery click here]
- Keep your mobile battery level above 50%.
- DOWNLOAD LINK | File name: XperiaM2SystemUIPort.zip [1.67 MB]
- Download the above zip file and place it into your SD card without extraction.
- Boot your mobile into recovery mode by using:
Switch off your Xperia M mobile.
Switch it back on and the time when you see your phone’s LED notification light turn Pink! (or changes to any other color) — start pressing either the Volume UP or Volume Down key a couple of times to make your phone boot into recovery mode.
Once you’re in recovery mode.
Use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and Power button to select an option in recovery.
- Install the System UI Rom using select Install zip and then browse Choose ROM zip from SD card [downloaded rom file].
- Wait until installation process completed, then restart your mobile using Reboot option.
- That’s all New Xperia M2 System UI With Xperia Z2 Style has been installed your device.
You can Flash Manually Using Root Explorer
If using Odex Rom Delete SystemUI.odex Before Flashing
Note: Keep in your Mind it’s your OWN risk.
Via | Credits